Wednesday 11 July 2012

bestfriend part 2


When mourning morning comes through the days
When scattered of the heart decorating times
It is upset, it is bad. It is awful, it is damn
And unexpectedly you come wiping off my tears
And suddenly you hold my cold hand
It is ease to have you here. It is relieve to be with you here

You are my shine when the sun is covered by the cloud
You are the light when the moon is fully hidden by the dark
Hi my friend, my best friend..
Let me hold your hand..
Hi my friend, my best friend,
Seize the joy till the end


When irritated night comes to suffer me inside
When sad arrives to get this smile gone
It is terrible, it is poor. It is horrible, it is damn
And unexpectedly you take these tears away
And suddenly you put the smile on this dread face
It is ease to have you here. It is relieve to be with you here

It is about me, it is about u
And it is about us…
Coz everything we’ve learnt is never last

2 comments:

Write me your comment